Facing problem running solution

Dec 15, 2011 at 2:48 PM

The invocation of the constructor on type 'KinectHeadtrackingProvider' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.

and WPF design window shows the following error.

System.NullReferenceException

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Kinect.Controls.Headtracking3DDecorator.Headtracking3DDecorator_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in Kinect.Controls\Headtracking3DDecorator.cs:line 101 at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs) at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised) at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args) at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e) at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent) at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root) at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget) at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Any helps ?

Jan 4, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I get the same issue, have you any updates?

Aug 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I am getting problems too, I thing its entirely because of the Syntax and reference changes. I am currently using ----

Device: Kinect for Xbox

SDK: Kinect for Windows SDK 1.5

* I have tested with other programs, the new SDK works with Kinect for Xbox flawlessly, but only used for Development purpose.

Can Someone Please update the code to Run on the new SDK?

Thanks in Advance :)