Project's reviews

Coordinator
Aug 5, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Hi all,

Please give me your helpful reviews :)

Jan 4, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Can you help? I have issues running it on visual studio.

Apr 10, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Hi, I loved your project, but I would like to know if is there any chance of swapping the cubes with a 3d model done in cinema4d or 3ds, etc without much coding? I saw the meshGeometry3d part on your project, positions and tirangleindices, but I just can´t understand how to make it work with complex figures such humans.

Any help? Thank you very much, 

Coordinator
Apr 10, 2012 at 9:38 PM

just use this cool tool which created by NiMate (http://www.ni-mate.com) team where it sends your skeleton positions to whatever 3D modeling tool like blender, cinema4d, and animata. but you can integrate it with 3ds by some scripts.

Finally, by this tool you will not write any single line of code and I hope you like it ;)

Follow me: @bo_ansari

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:20:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Project's reviews [Head3D:267904]

Hi, I loved your project, but I would like to know if is there any chance of swapping the cubes with a 3d model done in cinema4d or 3ds, etc without much coding? I saw the meshGeometry3d part on your project, positions and tirangleindices, but I just can�t understand how to make it work with complex figures such humans.

Any help? Thank you very much,
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Head3D@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email Head3D@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com
Oct 28, 2013 at 4:51 AM
please you can help us with this error?

System.NullReferenceException
Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
en Head3D.Headtracking3DDecorator.Headtracking3DDecorator_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) en C:\Users\ADMIN\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Head3D\Head3D\Headtracking3DDecorator.cs:línea 101
en System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
en System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
en System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
en System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
en System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent)
en System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root)
en MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
en System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget)
en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
en MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)